To send messages from your Cloaked you will need the following setup and in-place.
- Cloaked Account (Trial or Paid)
- At least one Cloaked Identity with Email Address Or Phone Number
- Recipients Phone Number or Email Address
Sending A New Email
- Click Compose located in the top right of your Dashboard
- In the To field start typing the name of the Identity you wish to send the message from. Once the right one appears Click on the Identity itself to confirm.
Note: If you do not confirm/click the sender details the From and Message Body elements will not appear.
- Type the recipient's email address as you would normally then click either below the To box or press the return key on your keyboard.
- Enter your email Subject, then you can go ahead and compose your message as normal.
- If you wish to attach a file the paperclip icon in the lower left will allow you to attach files to the email.
- To send select the Up arrow in the lower right of the compose window.
Replying To An Email
- Click Emails below the Inbox heading in the left-hand side menu.
- In the middle column scroll until you find the email you wish to reply to, and click on the message.
- In the lower right will be the Compose Button/Window Click on this and it will open the editor.
- To send your reply click the Up arrow in the lower right of the compose window.